Flashlight Tag Turned Bad
Four years ago on Friday the thirteenth I was at the Simmons house with my brother the Sports family and our friend Ben Ishee. We all were getting ready to go play flashlight tag and were picking out teams we wanted to play with. During all this hype I was standing behind my brother, Sam, when he and Heather Sport started to bicker about who would have the flash light first. Me, being so not bright at the moment, saw them arguing and didn’t move from behind my brother. All of a sudden Heather reached for the flashlight and my brother swung his arm back hitting me in the face with the flashlight during the process.
This night we had all planned on playing best game of flashlight tag ever. When I got hit in the face, everyone all joined me inside making sure I was okay. This incident taught me that true friends would cancel their plans for you. While yes I was the made fun of the whole night for talking funny especially when I suggested playing the game boggle and it came out foggle. Sometimes there’s nothing better then being surrounded by the best of friends and making some memories you’ll never forget.
I have expereienced a similar event except I was the one who hurt another. It is good to know that other people do appreciate when you cancel plans because they care about you. It makes you feel valued and worthwhile.
ReplyDelete