Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lauren

My first teacher is my oldest sister Lauren. Growing up I never really remembered much about my sister this might be due to the fact that there is a fourteen year age difference between us and by the time she moved out I was only seven years old. Lauren has influenced my life in multiple ways. After she went through four years of college she decided she wanted to go to law school so her and her husband at the time packed up and moved to Tallahassee. Once she graduated from law school she moved to Atlanta where she immediately got a job work for……. She now lives back in Pensacola and is currently working for the court downtown. She influenced my life because she has persevered through tough times and she always had her eyes on what she wanted to do and accomplished it. She taught me that I can accomplish anything if I put my mind to it. Also she taught me the importance of school and that without it I cannot achieve some of my goals in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment