During the age of four to about thirteen I rode and showed horses. I rode multiple horses during these years. At one point I was riding two horses one named Jack and the other Logan. Logan was the horse that i preferred to ride but my trainer also used to make me ride Jack. Jack was a smaller pony who was very disobedient. He got spooked easily and would bolt. One particular time I remember I was at my trainers house taking a lesson and I about to go over a jump with Jack when all of a sudden he got spooked by something and began running as fast as he could. He jumped the jump and began running around the field. I fell off soon after he jumped the jump because i had lost my balance. I remember I did not want to get back on the pony. I was probably seven or eight at the time so i was very scared to get back on the horse. I remember my trainer made me go get back on the horse and redo the course again and this time make sure nothing went wrong.
This taught me that if I fail at something one I should try again. I was terrified to et back on the horse but I did and I am very thankful to my trainer for making me do so. I was so scared to redo the course but the second time I did everything went perfect. I now know that no matter how scared i am or how bad something went the first time I should always try again. My trainer also taught me to not quick something until you got it right.

I also think it is good to always keep trying no matter how many times you fail.
ReplyDeleteSuch undying persistance is extremely admirable, seeing as most people lack any traits of the sort.
ReplyDeletei know that i would never be able to do that. at leat not right away. way to go on getting right back up and trying again
ReplyDeleteI agree with Bri, I would probably never ride the horse again, even if I really wanted! You're extremely brave for trying again!
ReplyDelete